Australia Phone: +612 8007 3803
USA Phone: +1 209 676 4513
When you need the flexibility of a second passport – you have come to the right place.
The work has been done for you.
With our service holding your hand you can have a fully legal second citizenship
in a safe, stable, tax-friendly country in as little as 30 to 90 days.
Vanuatu Development Support Programme
Where can I go with my new passport?
|LIST OF 131 COUNTRIES – VISA FREE OR STAMPED ON ARRIVAL|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Cyprus||Guinea-Bissau||Macao||Palau||Solomon Islands|
|Armenia||Czech Republic||Haiti||Madagascar||Palestinian Territory||Somalia|
|Bahamas||Dominica||Hong Kong||Malaysia||Papua New Guinea||Sri Lanka|
|Bangladesh||Dominican Republic||Hungary||Maldives||Peru||St. Helena|
|Bermuda||Eswatini (Swaziland)||Israel||Micronesia||Russian Federation||Timor-Leste|
|Bonaire; St Eustatius and Saba||Fiji||Jamaica||Monaco||St Kitts and Nevis||Tonga|
|Botswana||Finland||Jordan||Montenegro||St Lucia||Trinidad and Tobago|
|British Virgin Islands||France||Kenya||Montserrat||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Tuvalu|
|Cape Verde Islands||Gambia||Kosovo||Nauru||San Marino||United Kingdom|
|Cayman Islands||Gibraltor||Latvia||Netherlands||Seychelles||Vatican City|
|Comoros||Greece||Lesotho||New Caledonia||Sierra Leone||Zambia|
Easy, fast-track application system for approved applicants.
Citizenship in as little as 30 to 90 days.
Visit 131 countries – Visa Free! (or stamped on arrival)
US $130,000* for single passport with citizenship
US $150,000* for an investor and his/her spouse
US $165,000* for a family couple with a child under 18 years!
US $180,000* for a family of 4 (spouses, two children under 18)
Additional dependents at minimal additional cost – Grandparents, Parents, Student Children
Attend citizenship ceremony in Vanuatu
Due to the spread of CORONA VIRUS and restricted borders, The Office of the Citizenship Commission has accepted digital media (Video Conference) for the Oaths presentation.
* Apart from the contribution to the state fund, this amount does not include a number of additional government fees or the fees of agencies offering immigration services. But it does include 15% VAT. This means that with MWREL, although variations for individual circumstance exist, your Total Application Investment Outlay including ALL FEES and TAXES with NO HIDDEN COSTS are as follows:
Single Applicant: USD140,000
Married Couple: USD165,000
Married Couple with 1 child under 18: USD 185,000
Married Couple with 2 children under 18: USD 205,000
Additional Dependent over 18: USD 25,000
Additional Dependent under 18: USD 22,000
THE ABOVE TOTALS INCLUDE: Financial Intelligence Check, Consulting Fees, Application Fees, Govt Donation, Processing Fees, Citizenship Oath Ceremony Fee, Vanuatu Citizenship Certificate Fee, Passport Fee, 15% VAT
PLEASE BEWARE when comparing providers, as many providers will not disclose a total until you have signed with them, and many charge a lot more!
- Recently voted one of the happiest places in the world!
- Close friendship links with USA going right back to WWII means a welcoming attitude on the part of locals
- Pollution free tropical environment (no winter)
- English is one of the three official languages
- International School (Port Vila)
- Close to Australia and New Zealand to facilitate tertiary education for children
- Without the high level entry costs to migrate via investment migration compared to regional Commonwealth counterparts, such as Australia and New Zealand
- Upcoming direct flights between Vanuatu and USA.
- Active social life, lots of things to do
- No terrorism
Top: Island resort US$23M upgrade 2016. Centre: Conference Centre Completed 2016 for $17M.
Bottom: Scuba Resort project off-plan sales underway
- Tax friendly environment with no personal or corporate income tax, no death duties, no capital gains tax
- With the VDSP we can provide for you at a small extra cost an offshore international company to facilitate ease of business
- Sophisticated banking system that respects the “privacy” of their citizens
No capital controls – in or out
- Stable democratic Westminster system of government with English Style Judiciary and Legal system
- Hi-tech communication system with 4G and fast internet access
- Close to powerhouse markets, banking and trading centers in Asia
- An emerging nation with recent membership to the World Trade Organisation with international investment in infrastructure projects such as international cruise ship terminals and International Airport
The VDSP Process Overview
- Enter your contact details here now
- We discuss it with you on the telephone (Chinese or English)
- We send the initial requirements and forms for the Fast Track process
- You provide the required details (we help you with all of this, including translations where necessary)
- Completed forms
- Proof of Identity
- Police Check
- Basic Health Check
- Proof of income (or projected income)
Forward Application fee to Vanuatu Lawyer’s Trust Account.
Attend Citizenship Ceremony and pick up passports and certificates
Get Started Today
How To Start Today:
Enter Your Details Below…
By using this form you are agreeing to the following…
- A police check and a health check will be required
- You will have to show an independent income of at least US$2,500 per month. That could be from projected income by starting a new company in Vanuatu, OR by supplying your services to the general population in Vanuatu OR If you are planning to retire that could be from investments or an existing business.
- You have the fees required to finalise the request. (US$130,000 plus a maximum of 10,000 for a single)
- A deposit of 35% will be held in a solicitor’s trust account, to be released upon approval and full payment.
- You will attend a swearing of allegiance and citizenship ceremony at Port Vila in Vanuatu. During the COVID-19 travel restrictions, alternate solutions can apply (e.g. video-conference, or local consulate)
Apply for a Vanuatu Passport
To easily invest in Vanuatu project. All fields are required unless otherwise stated.
I Richard Butler, act as a qualified independent introducing agent of prospective clients for the grant of citizenship in the Republic of Vanuatu. I am fully authorised by J. Ngwele as a designated sub-agent for the Vanuatu Development Support Programme. We are not restricted to any particular Territory neither geographical nor jurisdictional.
Vanuatu Passport and Permanent Residency Visa assistance available through:
Melanesian Waterfront Real Estate Limited
Vanuatu Registered Company #13817
International Phone +612 8007 3803
Postal address: PO Box 1044 Port Vila,
Australian Marketing Office:
Postal address: P.O. Box 251,
Oyster Bay NSW 2225, Australia
Telephone: +614 1700 7792
Authorised under the Vanuatu Development Support Programme
Richard is a resort property development specialist with over 35 years real estate experience in the South Pacific islands and Australia. His expertise is used for concept theme and planning approvals, construction & project management and off plan selling as well as resort management and resort marketing, media placement, source funding and introducing investors. From May 2012 to May 2015 he was appointed for a 3-year term as a Trade Commissioner to promote investment of large tourist resorts and infrastructure into the Republic of Vanuatu.
In April 2017 Richard was reappointed as Trade Commissioner for a further three years.
Registered Vanuatu Immigration Consultant. Connie has a Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics & Finance with the Financial Institute of Australasia (FINSIA). She has a double Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Accounting) and Asian Studies (Chinese) with the prestigious Australian National University and graduated as a Golden Key Member (being the top 15% in academic ranking of her peers) where she was invited into the honours programme with both the Commerce and Asian Studies faculties.
For 3 years Connie fulfilled the role as Trade Assistant for the Trade Commissioner of Vanuatu to Queensland, as well as being a Director of Melanesian Waterfront Real Estate. She is bilingual in both English and Mandarin and has some conversational understanding of a few Chinese dialects such as Cantonese, Hainanese, Hokkien and Teochew.